As soon as any new thing especially disease spreads out, people start circulating false information and remedies to cure it.
As COVID-19 has taken control over the globe, it is necessary to look over the facts and myths of coronavirus and not to put deaf hear on rumors.
- There is no vaccine to cure coronavirus; scientists have already started working on it.
- Gargling, taking steroids or using essential oils cannot protect you from Coronavirus. Maintaining proper hygiene is the only way to fight with this disease
- Ordering or shipping products from Corona affected countries such as China, cannot be harmful to you. This virus does not stay alive on most of the surfaces for a longer period.
- A simple facemask cannot protect the people from Coronavirus. It does not fit tightly and may allow tiny particles of fabric to the eyes, nose, and mouth
- Normal people are not advised to wear masks 24/7. However, only patients and doctors are prescribed to use the mask.